zsign is a libre code signature alternative to sign application archive files (.ipa) used mainly by cross-platform developers and jailbreakers to install alternative OS on their idevices such as GNU Guix on iPad2 (me).
I didn't find any test suite in the repository so the 'check' phase was removed.
- [X] guix lint PACKAGE passes
- [X] Code formatted using guix style PACKAGE
- [X] Build log attached with proof of the package working
- [X] Submitted into a correct branch -- No dependent packages other then itself -> Master
- Tracking of installing GNU Guix on iPad2 -- https://git.dotya.ml/kreyren/kreyren/issues/30