Installer displays encrypted partition password entry in cleartext

DoneSubmitted by pelzflorian (Florian Pelz).
Details
5 participants
  • Danny Milosavljevic
  • Julien Lepiller
  • Ludovic Courtès
  • Mathieu Othacehe
  • pelzflorian (Florian Pelz)
Owner
unassigned
Severity
normal
P
P
pelzflorian (Florian Pelz) wrote on 3 May 2019 10:54
(address . bug-guix@gnu.org)
20190503085437.opsw5whdkzmwrbrm@pelzflorian.localdomain
When creating an encrypted partition in Manual partitioning (maybealso Guided?) in the Newt installer, it asks for a password with whichto encrypt the partition. However only the password confirmationpassword entry diplays ******* instead of the typed password, thepassword entry before displays the password in cleartext.
D
D
Danny Milosavljevic wrote on 3 May 2019 11:30
(name . pelzflorian (Florian Pelz))(address . pelzflorian@pelzflorian.de)(address . 35540@debbugs.gnu.org)
20190503113018.5be80808@scratchpost.org
Hi,
On Fri, 3 May 2019 10:54:37 +0200"pelzflorian (Florian Pelz)" <pelzflorian@pelzflorian.de> wrote:
Toggle quote (6 lines)> When creating an encrypted partition in Manual partitioning (maybe> also Guided?) in the Newt installer, it asks for a password with which> to encrypt the partition. However only the password confirmation> password entry diplays ******* instead of the typed password, the> password entry before displays the password in cleartext.
Yes. What about it is a bug? It would be very bad if you had a typoin the partition encryption password, so it's good that it's visible.
If you want, we can make the password visible in both boxes.But we shouldn't make it invisible in both boxes.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
iQEzBAEBCAAdFiEEds7GsXJ0tGXALbPZ5xo1VCwwuqUFAlzMCioACgkQ5xo1VCwwuqWL2AgAj9aAEKsH03pKBAjguHsdDpHQOffrqzC6S2uBwVNtZ+SIZh4lBvWS7zfXA9W68nZzMeSZiYmH/sYk6iq68MaZNBydAWFspX1qpzsyCs0ENiTa2WVpbLEqV7krkb1V1XV3iotOvfhO/mv+soQ3sxFtLlP0Ewc5B5TkEoCDV2UubKihRbvEeqGKD3+41GRc0dONYrQKW1ZvoV7INz/ZvQhd9eKw1ulljcVxDUknAunUbOnxq9b9lQPDUj5kCNC2rLvBcVqK6JaKEFmsTp2hnWdkT6CQD7pmHMFkVkrw4/R/4rXnbOFWAg3UzfX9U0qv8S6W1IT32bbbNh34o3vzP1y9eg===WUYM-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

J
J
Julien Lepiller wrote on 3 May 2019 11:50
(name . Danny Milosavljevic)(address . dannym@scratchpost.org)
20190503115024.20787d13@sybil.lepiller.eu
Le Fri, 3 May 2019 11:30:18 +0200,Danny Milosavljevic <dannym@scratchpost.org> a écrit :
Toggle quote (18 lines)> Hi,> > On Fri, 3 May 2019 10:54:37 +0200> "pelzflorian (Florian Pelz)" <pelzflorian@pelzflorian.de> wrote:> > > When creating an encrypted partition in Manual partitioning (maybe> > also Guided?) in the Newt installer, it asks for a password with> > which to encrypt the partition. However only the password> > confirmation password entry diplays ******* instead of the typed> > password, the password entry before displays the password in> > cleartext. > > Yes. What about it is a bug? It would be very bad if you had a typo> in the partition encryption password, so it's good that it's visible.> > If you want, we can make the password visible in both boxes.> But we shouldn't make it invisible in both boxes.
The role of the confirmation is to make sure you didn't make a typosomewhere. If it's visible from the start, you know you didn't make atypo, so the confirmation is useless, no?
On android when you enter a wifi password for instance, it's invisiblewhen you type it (replace by *) by there is a small button on the sideof the text entry to allow you to see it in plaintext to check that youdidn't make a mistake. Could we implement that instead? There won't bea need for a confirmation either in that case.
L
L
Ludovic Courtès wrote on 3 May 2019 12:07
(name . pelzflorian (Florian Pelz))(address . pelzflorian@pelzflorian.de)(address . 35540@debbugs.gnu.org)
87muk3etqi.fsf@gnu.org
Hi,
"pelzflorian (Florian Pelz)" <pelzflorian@pelzflorian.de> skribis:
Toggle quote (6 lines)> When creating an encrypted partition in Manual partitioning (maybe> also Guided?) in the Newt installer, it asks for a password with which> to encrypt the partition. However only the password confirmation> password entry diplays ******* instead of the typed password, the> password entry before displays the password in cleartext.
This is done on purpose as I wrote in commit453c976501bb4d5c4c6b832b7c0c1ec3d493b80f:
;; Note: Don't use FLAG-PASSWORD here because this is the ;; first bit of text that the user types in, so it's ;; probably safer if they can see that the keyboard layout ;; they chose is in effect.
I’m not entirely sure this is the right thing to do, but I thought thatas a user I’d want to make sure I really typed what I thought I typed.
WDYT?
Ludo’.
L
L
Ludovic Courtès wrote on 3 May 2019 15:50
(name . Julien Lepiller)(address . julien@lepiller.eu)
87tvebbq9v.fsf@gnu.org
Julien Lepiller <julien@lepiller.eu> skribis:
Toggle quote (24 lines)> Le Fri, 3 May 2019 11:30:18 +0200,> Danny Milosavljevic <dannym@scratchpost.org> a écrit :>>> Hi,>> >> On Fri, 3 May 2019 10:54:37 +0200>> "pelzflorian (Florian Pelz)" <pelzflorian@pelzflorian.de> wrote:>> >> > When creating an encrypted partition in Manual partitioning (maybe>> > also Guided?) in the Newt installer, it asks for a password with>> > which to encrypt the partition. However only the password>> > confirmation password entry diplays ******* instead of the typed>> > password, the password entry before displays the password in>> > cleartext. >> >> Yes. What about it is a bug? It would be very bad if you had a typo>> in the partition encryption password, so it's good that it's visible.>> >> If you want, we can make the password visible in both boxes.>> But we shouldn't make it invisible in both boxes.>> The role of the confirmation is to make sure you didn't make a typo> somewhere.
But that’s a different thing. Suppose you type a passphrase assumingyou have a Dvorak keyboard but it’s actually QWERTY. You’ll get theconfirmation right.
Then when you boot, if for some reason you get the wrong keyboardlayout, you’re screwed.
That’s why I think that seeing what you actually type is useful.
Other options include:
1. Hiding the passphrase, but display right above it something like:
Keyboard layout: <layout name>
2. Adding a checkbox to toggle password visibility.
#1 is probably not great because it doesn’t help if you don’t knowprecisely the layout.
#2 would be nice; not sure how to do it, though.
Ludo’.
P
P
pelzflorian (Florian Pelz) wrote on 4 May 2019 23:06
(name . Ludovic Courtès)(address . ludo@gnu.org)
20190504210632.i3tyhzisfw6anpyb@pelzflorian.localdomain
On Fri, May 03, 2019 at 03:50:52PM +0200, Ludovic Courtès wrote:
Toggle quote (3 lines)> That’s why I think that seeing what you actually type is useful.>
Seeing the password is useful, unless someone is shoulder surfingwhile you install, which is possible.

Toggle quote (16 lines)> Other options include:> > 1. Hiding the passphrase, but display right above it something like:> > Keyboard layout: <layout name>> > 2. Adding a checkbox to toggle password visibility.> > #1 is probably not great because it doesn’t help if you don’t know> precisely the layout.> > #2 would be nice; not sure how to do it, though.> > Ludo’.>
#2 would please everybody, but I do not know what widgets Newtprovides for this. Mathieu, would you know if changing thevisibility with e.g. a checkbox is doable?
Regards,Florian
M
M
Mathieu Othacehe wrote on 5 May 2019 13:04
(name . pelzflorian (Florian Pelz))(address . pelzflorian@pelzflorian.de)
877eb5duxo.fsf@gmail.com
Hello,
Toggle quote (4 lines)> #2 would please everybody, but I do not know what widgets Newt> provides for this. Mathieu, would you know if changing the> visibility with e.g. a checkbox is doable?
You'll find a patch attached that adds a checkbox to toggle passwordhiding. Every password input now has such a checkbox, WDYT?
Thanks,
Mathieu
From fba1d82b2e27917a5efef339b326fe2d98e62bc0 Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001From: Mathieu Othacehe <m.othacehe@gmail.com>Date: Sun, 5 May 2019 12:54:40 +0200Subject: [PATCH] installer: Add password 'hide' checkbox.
* gnu/installer/newt/page.scm (run-input-page)[input-hide-checkbox?]: Newparameter adding a checkbox to toggle password hiding. By default, thecheckbox is active and the password is hence hided.* gnu/installer/newt/partition.scm (prompt-luks-passwords): Enable theprevious parameter on both password input pages.* gnu/installer/newt/user.scm (run-root-password-page): Enable the previousparameter,(confirm-password): ditto,(run-user-add-page): add a checkbox to toggle password hiding.--- gnu/installer/newt/page.scm | 34 +++++++++++++++++++++++--------- gnu/installer/newt/partition.scm | 9 +++------ gnu/installer/newt/user.scm | 22 ++++++++++++++++++--- 3 files changed, 47 insertions(+), 18 deletions(-)
Toggle diff (158 lines)diff --git a/gnu/installer/newt/page.scm b/gnu/installer/newt/page.scmindex 8a32c403df..4645486ff7 100644--- a/gnu/installer/newt/page.scm+++ b/gnu/installer/newt/page.scm@@ -75,6 +75,7 @@ this page to TITLE." #:key (allow-empty-input? #f) (default-text #f)+ (input-hide-checkbox? #f) (input-field-width 40) (input-flags 0)) "Run a page to prompt user for an input. The given TEXT will be displayed@@ -86,22 +87,37 @@ input box, such as FLAG-PASSWORD." (make-reflowed-textbox -1 -1 text input-field-width #:flags FLAG-BORDER))- (grid (make-grid 1 3))+ (input-visible-cb+ (make-checkbox -1 -1 (G_ "Hide") #\x "x "))+ (input-flags* (if input-hide-checkbox?+ (logior FLAG-PASSWORD input-flags)+ input-flags)) (input-entry (make-entry -1 -1 20- #:flags input-flags))+ #:flags input-flags*)) (ok-button (make-button -1 -1 (G_ "OK")))+ (grid (vertically-stacked-grid+ GRID-ELEMENT-COMPONENT text-box+ GRID-ELEMENT-SUBGRID+ (apply+ horizontal-stacked-grid+ GRID-ELEMENT-COMPONENT input-entry+ `(,@(if input-hide-checkbox?+ (list GRID-ELEMENT-COMPONENT input-visible-cb)+ '())))+ GRID-ELEMENT-COMPONENT ok-button)) (form (make-form))) + (add-component-callback+ input-visible-cb+ (lambda (component)+ (set-entry-flags input-entry+ FLAG-PASSWORD+ FLAG-ROLE-TOGGLE)))+ (when default-text (set-entry-text input-entry default-text)) - (set-grid-field grid 0 0 GRID-ELEMENT-COMPONENT text-box)- (set-grid-field grid 0 1 GRID-ELEMENT-COMPONENT input-entry- #:pad-top 1)- (set-grid-field grid 0 2 GRID-ELEMENT-COMPONENT ok-button- #:pad-top 1)-- (add-components-to-form form text-box input-entry ok-button)+ (add-form-to-grid grid form #t) (make-wrapped-grid-window grid title) (let ((error-page (lambda () (run-error-page (G_ "Please enter a non empty input.")diff --git a/gnu/installer/newt/partition.scm b/gnu/installer/newt/partition.scmindex 3fb6c5079e..ecf241b8e2 100644--- a/gnu/installer/newt/partition.scm+++ b/gnu/installer/newt/partition.scm@@ -153,21 +153,18 @@ USER-PARTITIONS list. Return this list with password fields filled-in." (file-name (user-partition-file-name user-part)) (password-page (lambda ()- ;; Note: Don't use FLAG-PASSWORD here because this is the- ;; first bit of text that the user types in, so it's- ;; probably safer if they can see that the keyboard layout- ;; they chose is in effect. (run-input-page (format #f (G_ "Please enter the password for the \ encryption of partition ~a (label: ~a).") file-name crypt-label)- (G_ "Password required"))))+ (G_ "Password required")+ #:input-hide-checkbox? #t))) (password-confirm-page (lambda () (run-input-page (format #f (G_ "Please confirm the password for the \ encryption of partition ~a (label: ~a).") file-name crypt-label) (G_ "Password confirmation required")- #:input-flags FLAG-PASSWORD))))+ #:input-hide-checkbox? #t)))) (if crypt-label (let loop () (let ((password (password-page))diff --git a/gnu/installer/newt/user.scm b/gnu/installer/newt/user.scmindex deab056e0c..6aa103aa5a 100644--- a/gnu/installer/newt/user.scm+++ b/gnu/installer/newt/user.scm@@ -51,9 +51,11 @@ REAL-NAME, and HOME-DIRECTORY as the initial values in the form." #:initial-value real-name)) (entry-home-directory (make-entry -1 -1 entry-width #:initial-value home-directory))+ (password-visible-cb+ (make-checkbox -1 -1 (G_ "Hide") #\x "x ")) (entry-password (make-entry -1 -1 entry-width #:flags FLAG-PASSWORD))- (entry-grid (make-grid 2 5))+ (entry-grid (make-grid 3 5)) (button-grid (make-grid 1 1)) (ok-button (make-button -1 -1 (G_ "OK"))) (grid (make-grid 1 2))@@ -71,6 +73,12 @@ REAL-NAME, and HOME-DIRECTORY as the initial values in the form." (set-entry-grid-field 0 3 label-password) (set-entry-grid-field 1 3 entry-password) + (set-grid-field entry-grid+ 2 3+ GRID-ELEMENT-COMPONENT+ password-visible-cb+ #:pad-left 1)+ (set-grid-field button-grid 0 0 GRID-ELEMENT-COMPONENT ok-button) (add-component-callback@@ -83,11 +91,19 @@ REAL-NAME, and HOME-DIRECTORY as the initial values in the form." (set-entry-text entry-real-name (string-titlecase (entry-value entry-name)))))) + (add-component-callback+ password-visible-cb+ (lambda (component)+ (set-entry-flags entry-password+ FLAG-PASSWORD+ FLAG-ROLE-TOGGLE)))+ (add-components-to-form form label-name label-real-name label-home-directory label-password entry-name entry-real-name entry-home-directory entry-password+ password-visible-cb ok-button) (make-wrapped-grid-window (vertically-stacked-grid@@ -136,7 +152,7 @@ a thunk, if the confirmation doesn't match PASSWORD, and return its result." (run-input-page (G_ "Please confirm the password.") (G_ "Password confirmation required") #:allow-empty-input? #t- #:input-flags FLAG-PASSWORD))+ #:input-hide-checkbox? #t)) (if (string=? password confirmation) password@@ -153,7 +169,7 @@ a thunk, if the confirmation doesn't match PASSWORD, and return its result." (run-input-page (G_ "Please choose a password for the system \ administrator (\"root\").") (G_ "System administrator password")- #:input-flags FLAG-PASSWORD))+ #:input-hide-checkbox? #t)) (confirm-password password run-root-password-page)) -- 2.17.1
P
P
pelzflorian (Florian Pelz) wrote on 5 May 2019 16:36
(name . Mathieu Othacehe)(address . m.othacehe@gmail.com)
20190505143657.sc7lu67zbn6hu3bx@pelzflorian.localdomain
On Sun, May 05, 2019 at 01:04:03PM +0200, Mathieu Othacehe wrote:
Toggle quote (15 lines)> > Hello,> > > #2 would please everybody, but I do not know what widgets Newt> > provides for this. Mathieu, would you know if changing the> > visibility with e.g. a checkbox is doable?> > You'll find a patch attached that adds a checkbox to toggle password> hiding. Every password input now has such a checkbox, WDYT?> > Thanks,> > Mathieu

This looks great and appears to work fine (I did not finish theinstallation due to the wpa-supplicant bug). “Hide” of course has notranslations yet.
Regards,Florian
L
L
Ludovic Courtès wrote on 6 May 2019 12:02
(name . Mathieu Othacehe)(address . m.othacehe@gmail.com)
87sgtrkijb.fsf@gnu.org
Hello,
Mathieu Othacehe <m.othacehe@gmail.com> skribis:
Toggle quote (7 lines)>> #2 would please everybody, but I do not know what widgets Newt>> provides for this. Mathieu, would you know if changing the>> visibility with e.g. a checkbox is doable?>> You'll find a patch attached that adds a checkbox to toggle password> hiding. Every password input now has such a checkbox, WDYT?
It looks great!
I would perhaps add that checkbox only for the passphrase, in partbecause when I test an install I prefer to have fewer keystrokes :-),but also because this might clutter dialog boxes and cause troubles:what if the translation of “Hide” is takes up more space? is it stillgoing to fit?
WDYT?
Thank you!
Ludo’.
M
M
Mathieu Othacehe wrote on 6 May 2019 14:15
(name . Ludovic Courtès)(address . ludo@gnu.org)
874l67kcdx.fsf@gmail.com
Hey Ludo,
Toggle quote (3 lines)> I would perhaps add that checkbox only for the passphrase, in part> because when I test an install I prefer to have fewer keystrokes :-),
The parameter is disabled by default and enabled only for diskencryption and root/user passwords so I'm not sure I get what you mean.
Toggle quote (4 lines)> but also because this might clutter dialog boxes and cause troubles:> what if the translation of “Hide” is takes up more space? is it still> going to fit?
Hard to say :p, the checkbox is added to widget grids which should adaptto terminal size. So unless the translation is really long and thescreen really small, I hope it fits!
Mathieu
L
L
Ludovic Courtès wrote on 6 May 2019 15:41
(name . Mathieu Othacehe)(address . m.othacehe@gmail.com)
87tve7hf9l.fsf@gnu.org
Mathieu Othacehe <m.othacehe@gmail.com> skribis:
Toggle quote (6 lines)>> I would perhaps add that checkbox only for the passphrase, in part>> because when I test an install I prefer to have fewer keystrokes :-),>> The parameter is disabled by default and enabled only for disk> encryption and root/user passwords so I'm not sure I get what you mean.
I mean that when I do a test install, I essentially hit RET RET RET RET,and sometimes TAB ludo foo, and this change adds an additional TAB intothe mix; but nevermind, my muscle memory will get used to it. :-)
Toggle quote (8 lines)>> but also because this might clutter dialog boxes and cause troubles:>> what if the translation of “Hide” is takes up more space? is it still>> going to fit?>> Hard to say :p, the checkbox is added to widget grids which should adapt> to terminal size. So unless the translation is really long and the> screen really small, I hope it fits!
Isn’t the grid constrained by the side of the outer box? Perhaps weshould enlarge that outer box a bit?
Anyway, I think you can push, it’s already a great improvement IMO.
Thanks,Ludo’.
P
P
pelzflorian (Florian Pelz) wrote on 6 May 2019 20:14
(name . Ludovic Courtès)(address . ludo@gnu.org)
20190506181446.qsakunri5ewvanph@pelzflorian.localdomain
Sorry for being late to the feedback party.
On Mon, May 06, 2019 at 12:02:16PM +0200, Ludovic Courtès wrote:
Toggle quote (2 lines)> I would perhaps add that checkbox only for the passphrase, in part
I disagree, people would expect it (and file bugs) for other passwordsfor the same reasons (other people watching while you install Guixvs. wanting to visually confirm you have not mistyped etc.)

Toggle quote (6 lines)> because when I test an install I prefer to have fewer keystrokes :-),> but also because this might clutter dialog boxes and cause troubles:> what if the translation of “Hide” is takes up more space? is it still> going to fit?>
German “Verbergen” is somewhat longer than “Hide”; I tried translatingit locally and it still fits perfectly on my low res AMD GPU screen.
When creating a user account, the translation for Home Directory(“Persönliches Verzeichnis”) gets cut off to “Persönliches Verzeic”,but I believe this is not important.
Regards,Florian
P
P
pelzflorian (Florian Pelz) wrote on 6 May 2019 21:29
(name . Ludovic Courtès)(address . ludo@gnu.org)
20190506192935.agzovjt2uwktoqys@pelzflorian.localdomain
On Mon, May 06, 2019 at 08:14:46PM +0200, pelzflorian (Florian Pelz) wrote:
Toggle quote (5 lines)> When creating a user account, the translation for Home Directory> (“Persönliches Verzeichnis”) gets cut off to “Persönliches Verzeic”,> but I believe this is not important.>
This cut-off happens even on higher resolution screens. Hmm well itwould be nicer if the space for the Home Directory were 4 letterswider, but it is not all that important.
Regards,Florian
L
L
Ludovic Courtès wrote on 6 May 2019 21:43
(name . pelzflorian (Florian Pelz))(address . pelzflorian@pelzflorian.de)
87zhnzfjwk.fsf@gnu.org
"pelzflorian (Florian Pelz)" <pelzflorian@pelzflorian.de> skribis:
Toggle quote (10 lines)> On Mon, May 06, 2019 at 08:14:46PM +0200, pelzflorian (Florian Pelz) wrote:>> When creating a user account, the translation for Home Directory>> (“Persönliches Verzeichnis”) gets cut off to “Persönliches Verzeic”,>> but I believe this is not important.>> >> This cut-off happens even on higher resolution screens. Hmm well it> would be nicer if the space for the Home Directory were 4 letters> wider, but it is not all that important.
I agree. I’ll commit the patch below, which works fine for German (atleast before the “Hide” checkbox patch).
Thanks,Ludo’.
Toggle diff (22 lines)diff --git a/gnu/installer/newt/user.scm b/gnu/installer/newt/user.scmindex deab056e0c..ac07d26c8b 100644--- a/gnu/installer/newt/user.scm+++ b/gnu/installer/newt/user.scm@@ -34,7 +34,7 @@ "Run a form to enter the user name, home directory, and password. Use NAME, REAL-NAME, and HOME-DIRECTORY as the initial values in the form." (define (pad-label label)- (string-pad-right label 20))+ (string-pad-right label 25)) (let* ((label-name (make-label -1 -1 (pad-label (G_ "Name"))))@@ -44,7 +44,7 @@ REAL-NAME, and HOME-DIRECTORY as the initial values in the form." (make-label -1 -1 (pad-label (G_ "Home directory")))) (label-password (make-label -1 -1 (pad-label (G_ "Password"))))- (entry-width 30)+ (entry-width 35) (entry-name (make-entry -1 -1 entry-width #:initial-value name)) (entry-real-name (make-entry -1 -1 entry-width
L
L
Ludovic Courtès wrote on 6 May 2019 21:45
(name . pelzflorian (Florian Pelz))(address . pelzflorian@pelzflorian.de)
87v9ynfjuf.fsf@gnu.org
"pelzflorian (Florian Pelz)" <pelzflorian@pelzflorian.de> skribis:
Toggle quote (7 lines)> On Mon, May 06, 2019 at 12:02:16PM +0200, Ludovic Courtès wrote:>> I would perhaps add that checkbox only for the passphrase, in part>> I disagree, people would expect it (and file bugs) for other passwords> for the same reasons (other people watching while you install Guix> vs. wanting to visually confirm you have not mistyped etc.)
Yeah OK, that makes sense to me.
Toggle quote (9 lines)>> because when I test an install I prefer to have fewer keystrokes :-),>> but also because this might clutter dialog boxes and cause troubles:>> what if the translation of “Hide” is takes up more space? is it still>> going to fit?>>>> German “Verbergen” is somewhat longer than “Hide”; I tried translating> it locally and it still fits perfectly on my low res AMD GPU screen.
Perfect.
So I guess you can go ahead and push, Mathieu!
Thank you,Ludo’.
M
M
Mathieu Othacehe wrote on 7 May 2019 09:27
8736lqk9m8.fsf@gmail.com
Hey,
Toggle quote (2 lines)> So I guess you can go ahead and push, Mathieu!
Pushed as 445bd4d5e5, thanks to both of you for reviewing it :)
Mathieu
P
P
pelzflorian (Florian Pelz) wrote on 7 May 2019 10:13
(name . Ludovic Courtès)(address . ludo@gnu.org)
20190507081340.qa25xrc7pngxsxkt@pelzflorian.localdomain
On Mon, May 06, 2019 at 09:43:55PM +0200, Ludovic Courtès wrote:
Toggle quote (8 lines)>> I agree. I’ll commit the patch below, which works fine for German (at> least before the “Hide” checkbox patch).> > Thanks,> Ludo’.>

Fits perfectly. Thank you all of you!
Regards,Florian
L
L
Ludovic Courtès wrote on 8 May 2019 21:21
control message for bug #35540
(address . control@debbugs.gnu.org)
87woj0vjkm.fsf@gnu.org
tags 35540 fixedclose 35540
?
Your comment

This issue is archived.

To comment on this conversation send email to 35540@debbugs.gnu.org