When you search for something with DuckDuckGo, click on a result and
then click on your browsers back button you end up at DDGs start page
and not the results page.
1. Enter "guix" in your search/address bar while having DDG as default
2. Click on first result -> guix.gnu.org
3. Now click after landing at our beautiful website on the browsers back
4. You end up at https://duckduckgo.com/?ia=weband not at
This does NOT happen when you
1. use DuckDuckGo in Chromium via it's address bar
2. use DDG in Icecat starting from duckduckgo.com and not the
3. use Bing or Google via Icecat's address/search bar
I have disabled the "Spoof Referers" setting which comes from Icecat and
is available at about:preferences#privacy
Icecat has some custom DDG search plugin:
Maybe that's breaking that. I don't know.