Subject: [PATCH 4/4] gnu: kubo: Unbundle go-github-com-ipld-go-codec-dagpb.

From: "Artyom V. Poptsov" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2024 23:04:23 +0300

* gnu/packages/ipfs.scm (kubo): Unbundle go-github-com-ipld-go-codec-dagpb.
[inputs]: Add go-github-com-ipld-go-codec-dagpb.

Change-Id: I54f1e7a6f1ae78c920b8f30e85595c2db294ef43
---
 gnu/packages/ipfs.scm | 3 ++-
 1 file changed, 2 insertions(+), 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/gnu/packages/ipfs.scm b/gnu/packages/ipfs.scm
index ab6b907653..4feac96c0f 100644
--- a/gnu/packages/ipfs.scm
+++ b/gnu/packages/ipfs.scm
@@ -775,6 +775,7 @@ (define-public kubo
                              "vendor/github.com/ipfs/go-ipld-legacy"
                              "vendor/github.com/ipfs/go-ipld-git"
                              "vendor/github.com/ipfs/go-log"
+                             "vendor/github.com/ipld/go-codec-dagpb"
                              "vendor/github.com/ipld/go-ipld-prime"
                              "vendor/github.com/jackpal"
                              "vendor/github.com/jbenet"
@@ -872,7 +873,7 @@ (define-public kubo
                   ;;go-github-com-ipfs-shipyard-nopfs-ipfs
                   ;;go-github-com-ipld-go-car
                   ;;go-github-com-ipld-go-car-v2
-                  ;;go-github-com-ipld-go-codec-dagpb
+                  go-github-com-ipld-go-codec-dagpb
                   go-github-com-ipld-go-ipld-prime
                   go-github-com-jbenet-go-random
                   go-github-com-jbenet-go-temp-err-catcher
-- 
2.45.2