Subject: [PATCH] gnu: Add go-github-com-gabriel-vasile-mimetype.

From: Sharlatan Hellseher <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2024 05:42:58 +0000

Hi,

Thank you for the patch!

> +          (add-before 'check 'add-supported-mimes-md
> +            (lambda* (#:key inputs #:allow-other-keys #:rest args)
> +              ;; This file needs to be available for writing during the
Instead of path string you may use import-path (change inputs in
lambda to use it. Check for examples in golang.scm.

> +              ;; tests otherwise they will fail.
> +              (let ((file
> +                     "src/
github.com/gabriel-vasile/mimetype/supported_mimes.md"))
It would be something like this (invoke "touch" (string-append import-path
"supported_mimes.md"). Or check if the code
 depends on HOME envar.

>+    (description
> +     "A fast Golang library for media type and file extension detection,
based on
> +magic numbers .")
Trailing space in the end of the sentence. Try to add more detail,
I've checked github page there is a link to a little bit detailed doc.

Apply common steps: guix lint, guix style.

Looking forward for v2.

Thanks,
Oleg