Subject: [PATCH] gnu: ardour: Build locales.

From: Denys Nykula <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2023 17:38:02 +0300

The TRANSLATORS file in the Ardour source says the i18n waf phase
is optional between the build and install phases.

* gnu/packages/audio.scm (ardour)[#:phases] Add build-i18n.
---
Tested the resulting build by running 'LANG=de_DE.UTF-8 ardour7'.

 gnu/packages/audio.scm | 3 +++
 1 file changed, 3 insertions(+)

diff --git a/gnu/packages/audio.scm b/gnu/packages/audio.scm
index 8c15189b2b..006d21bbff 100644
--- a/gnu/packages/audio.scm
+++ b/gnu/packages/audio.scm
@@ -776,6 +776,9 @@ (define-public ardour
                                  libdir "/panners" ":"
                                  libdir "/surfaces" ":"
                                  libdir "/vamp" "\"]"))))))
+         (add-after 'build 'build-i18n
+           (lambda _
+             (invoke "python" "waf" "i18n")))
          (add-after 'install 'install-freedesktop-files
            (lambda* (#:key outputs #:allow-other-keys)
              (let* ((out   (assoc-ref outputs "out"))
-- 
2.40.1