Subject: Re: bug#64151: [PATCH] etc: Stop making sendemail behave strangely.

From: Liliana Marie Prikler <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2023 06:28:11 +0200

Am Montag, dem 10.07.2023 um 23:21 +0200 schrieb Ludovic Courtès:
> Hello!
> 
> It just occurred to me that we might have a reasonable tradeoff at
> hand: instead of adding Cc: or X-Debbugs-Cc: headers, we could add,
> say, X-Guix-Team: headers.  That way, team members would be free to
> filter incoming messages however they want.
> 
> How does that sound?
> 
> Of course if team members don’t pay attention to that header, we’re
> back to square one, but hopefully that won’t be the case.
But how would that header work in practice?  Assuming the mails aren't
automatically forwarded, we would need another interface, e.g. mumi to
handle it.  Plus, the issue of tagging a single patch in a series would
still apply, would it not?

Cheers