Subject: Re: [bug#33104] [PATCH] services: httpd: Allow using it with PHP.

From: Christopher Baines <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2018 14:16:23 +0100

Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]> writes:

> Hi Florian!
>
> Florian Pelz <[email-masked]> skribis:
>
>> * gnu/services/web.scm (httpd): Make existing httpd-module API public.
>> * doc/guix.texi (Apache HTTP Server): Document its usage with PHP-FPM.
>
> At first sight this LGTM but I’m no expert.  Chris, WDYT?  Please apply
> if it looks good to you!

Hey both,

Thanks for this patch Florian, it looks like a good change to make, and
I've now applied it.

I think when I was writing the httpd service originally, I ended up just
sticking the module loading in the extra configuration, but this looks
like a good way of handling it.

Thanks again,

Chris