This patch updates po4a to 0.68. It also includes additional dependencies
required with the update.
I have tried running "make as-derivation" with the following suggestion. Then
I observed warnings that po4a should be used instead of po4a-translate. I
don't think there were any other errors related to po4a.
Another side effect that comes to mind is that if the po4a parser has changed,
it is possible that some of the entries in the translations will be fuzzy.
I wrote this patch for my personal Markdown translation needs. And it appears
to be working well for this format.
gnu: Add perl-text-charwidth
gnu: Add perl-xs-parse-keyword
gnu: Add perl-text-wrapi18n
gnu: Add perl-syntax-keyword-try
gnu: po4a: Update to 0.68
gnu/packages/gettext.scm | 49 +++++++++++---------
gnu/packages/perl.scm | 96 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
2 files changed, 125 insertions(+), 20 deletions(-)